SCOPE OF JOURNAL
- International Research Journal of Clinical Medicine (IRJCM) is an open-access, freely accessible, online monthly journal publishing research articles after full peer review and aims to publish scientifically sound research articles. Journal publishes articles of all medical and dental specialties.
- IRJCM tries to inform its readers about latest research developments and key issues from all disciplines from medical and dental sciences. All papers published in the IRJCM are subject to rigorous peer review.
- All medical and dental professionals including medical and dental undergraduates, postgraduate’s members of the medical and dental team, hospital, community, academic and general practitioners.
- Publishes articles related to all medical specialty.
- Double Blind Peer Review System
- Monthly publication - 12 issues per year.
- Free full text availability of articles in PDF format.
- Email notifications on new issue release
- IJRCM Team comprises Editorial board members, International ambassadors, Members from different part of globe.
- Entire Issue/Journal can be downloaded for free from website.
OPEN ACCESS POLICY
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Accepted manuscripts become the permanent property of the Journal and may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the written permission of the Editor.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
International Research Organization for Life & Health Sciences (IROLHS) is registered Society/ NPO under Section 25/Section 8 by Office of the Registrar of Companies, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India. The CIN number of organization is U85300PN2015NPL157305.
Aims & Objectives of this Organization is to Promote Research related activities globally. The activities that would be/ are performed under this organization would be as follows:
- Provide Research Grants
- Conduct Research Workshops
- Conduct Research Conferences, Symposiums, etc
- Publishing Peer Reviewed Quality Research Life and Health Sciences Journals
- Publish Research Related Books, Manuals, etc
- Trade Exhibitions
- Organizing Medical and Dental Camps
- Field Surveys